- Afterschool Sustainability
- Participation in Boys & Girls Clubs, vulnerability, and problem behaviors
- Participation in Boys and Girls Clubs and relationships to youth outcomes.
- Initial Reliability and Validity of the Perceived Social Competence Scale
- Institutions of Youth Development: The Significance of Supportive Staff-Youth Relationships
- The Promise of Afterschool Programs for Promoting School Connectedness
- Recruitment and Retention in Youth Development Programming
If you are unable to access an article that you need for educational purposes, please email CAYCI.
- 21st Century Learning Centers Project Tools
- A Map of Ohio’s Resources of Extended Learning Opportunities